ISO14006 published on 8th July 2011
- ISO 14006:2011 provides guidelines to assist organizations in establishing, documenting, implementing, maintaining and continually improving their management of ecodesign as part of an environmental management system (EMS).
- ISO 14006:2011 is intended to be used by those organizations that have implemented an EMS in accordance with ISO 14001, but can help in integrating ecodesign in other management systems. The guidelines are applicable to any organization regardless of its size or activity.
- ISO 14006:2011 applies to those product-related environmental aspects that the organization can control and those it can influence.
- ISO 14006:2011 does not establish by itself specific environmental performance criteria, and is not intended for certification purposes.
- The Centre for Sustainable Design has developed a training programme focused on issues related to ISO 14006: 2011 cfsd.org.uk/training
For more information email Martin Charter firstname.lastname@example.org Convenor of ISO 14006: 2011